MCDA Ambassadors are student leaders and paraprofessionals that support the mission and vision of MCDA through programs, services, resources, and advocacy within and across each of the areas of Multicultural & Diversity Affairs.
Multicultural and Diversity Affairs is hiring. We are accepting applications for work study students and student volunteers who are interested in enhancing UF's commitment to diversity and social justice.
be enrolled as a UF student.
be available to work the minimum number of hours (4 for volunteer, 8 work study)
maintain a 2.5 cumulative G.P.A.
not be found responsible for significant or repeated violations of University Code of Student Conduct.
commit to participate in monthy staff training and development sessions and attend all regularly scheduled area staff meetings.
work study applicants must also demonstrate work study allotment by providing a copy of their work study permit.
1. Applications should be submitted online by Wednesday, March 9th, 2016 at 12 PM! A resume must be uploaded at the time of the application.
2. Students from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
3. All applicants MUST meet the minimum 2.5 GPA requirement.
4. Applicants selected for interviews will be emailed directly. This is a two step interview process. A group interview will be held the week of March 14th, 2016. Those that pass the group interview will be contacted to interview with respective MCDA area Directors and Staff.
5. Applicants selected to serve as MCDA Ambassadors MUST attend a Spring orientation retreat which will take place during the first two weeks of the Spring semester. Exact dates and times will be announced soon after interviews.