Multicultural and Diversity Affairs is hiring. We are accepting applications for work study students and student volunteers who are interested in enhancing UF's commitment to diversity and social justice.
MCDA Ambassadors assist with the creation and implementation of programs, services and resources within each of the areas of Multicultural & Diversity Affairs, including administrative responsibilities within Operations and Marketing. MCDA Ambassadors also assist with MCDA programming, such as exhale, Gatormania, annual Art Show, End of Year Celebration and the annual campus-wide MLK Celebration.
- Applications are due October 21, at 12 PM. Click on the 'MCDA Ambassadors' tab found under Involvement Opportunities to access application.
- Questions? Please contact Ellen Kostewicz
MCDA Graduate Assistantships
All Multicultural and Diversity Affairs graduate assistants work to facilitate student learning about one’s self and diverse others by planning educational programs, supporting student organizations, promoting leadership development, and helping to build community among students, particularly students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- MCDA, LGBTQ, APIA Graduate Assistantship (Closed)
- Institute of Black Culture Graduate Assistantship (Closed)
- Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures Graduate Assistantship (Closed)